||passport clearance certificate free||Police Clearance Certificate for Passport in India|| Apply Online||
Police Clearance Certificate for Passport in India, Appointment Booking, Documents Required | How to Apply for PCC Online, Status Check | Passport PCC Fees & Timing | Indian passport holders are eligible to get a Police Clearance Certificate, also known as a PCC, in the event that they have submitted an application for Residential Status, Employment, a Long Term Visa, or immigration. Passport PCC cannot be awarded to those who are traveling overseas on a Visitor Visa (Just for Holiday Purposes).In the article that we are going to discuss today, we will find out what a PCC certificate is, what kinds of paperwork are required to receive one, and how to go about getting one.
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) for Passport
The Police Clearance Certificate, often known as the PCC, is issued to Indian citizens who want to go to another country for the purpose of working there, staying there permanently, or living there permanently. The Indian government is not required to provide a PCC to a tourist who is traveling outside of the country on a tourist visa.
17 nations are labeled ECR owing to their liberal rules permitting foreign nationals’ immigration and employment. ECNR status is necessary for non-tourist visa travel to the following states to protect inhabitants against fraudulent employment. Click To Check” Tatkal Passport Fees & Time, Documents Required, Application Process “
|Qatar||Afghanistan||The United Arab Emirates|
Passport PCC from the Area Police Department passport clearance certificate free
You have the option of selecting the local police station when making a request for a PCC.
- First You should go to the police station that is located closest to your location or the one that is closest to the one that has jurisdiction over your address.
- Give your answers to the questions asked by the police officer. They will often do a background check and question the applicant about the purpose of the application.
- Please provide all of the documents that are required to be self-attested and are stated on the Passport Seva website.
- Cash or checks are acceptable forms of payment for the fee.
- The authorities are going to go through the documents in order to decide whether or not they are going to issue a Police Clearance Certificate.
Mandatory Documents for Most of the Cases (common)
- In all, there are three papers that need to be submitted, and they are as follows:
- Original passport together with a copy that has been self-attested of the first two and final two pages, including the page that lists ECR/ECNR and the page that lists observations.
- If the address on the document differs from the one that is printed on the passport, then the document will exhibit verification of the change.
- If the visa was not issued in English, a copy of the visa together with an English translation must be provided.
Documents Required For PCC
For Skilled or Semi-skilled People
In the event of skilled/semi-skilled persons who have signed a contract directly with a foreign employer and not via recruiting agents approved by the Protector of Emigrants, the following requirements for PCC must be met:
- Documents are required together with a self-attested copy of the employment agreement.
- Valid visa reproduction The visa must be in English or its translation.
- Permanent evidence of address. passport clearance certificate free
- Outdated passport and a self-attested copy of The last and first two pages, as well as the ECR/Non-ECR designation.
For Unskilled People/ Women Candidates
For unskilled people and women (30 years or older) who have signed a contract directly with a foreign employer and not through a recruiting agent, the following documents must be submitted:
- The Mandatory Documents are listed above.
- Employment Contract certified by the appropriate Indian Mission or a Letter of Permission from the relevant Indian Mission/Post
- Valid visa reproduction The visa must be in English or its translation.
- An outdated passport and a self-attested copy of The last and first two pages, as well as the ECR/Non-ECR designation.
- Permanent address proof.
For Skilled/ Semi-skilled Persons (through Recruiting Agents)passport clearance certificate free
The following must be supplied by skilled/semi-skilled candidates who have signed a contract with a foreign employer via a RA:
- Mandatory Documents in addition to copies of the employment contract, demand letter, and power of attorney from the foreign employer, certified by the relevant RA.
- A copy of the registration certificate issued by the POE.
- Permanent evidence of address
- Outdated passport and a self-attested copy The last and first two pages, as well as the ECR/Non-ECR designation.
For Unskilled People/ Women Candidates (through Recruiting Agents)
In the event of unskilled candidates or women who have signed a contract with a foreign employer via an RA, the following must be submitted:
- Mandatory Documents in addition to copies of the employment contract, demand letter, and power of attorney from the foreign employer, certified by the relevant Indian Mission.
- A copy of the registration certificate issued by the POE
For Dependent Family Members of a Person
emigrating or living in both ECR and ECNR nations,
- The mandatory documents and a sponsorship declaration from the person funding the applicant’s departure are required.
- Permanent address documentation
- An outdated passport and a self-attested copy of The last and first two pages, as well as the ECR/Non-ECR designation.passport clearance certificate free
Documents Required (Emigration-Related Travel)
documents that are required to be submitted together with documentary evidence that supports an application for a long-term visa, legal residency, or employment.
How to Apply Online for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) for Passport
Register on the Passport Seva Portal and then log in to access it.
- Open the Official Website of the Passport Seva Online Portal
- The home page will be displayed in front of you.
- Click on the New User Registration link on the homepage.
- Enter the registration details and get yourself registered successfully.
- Then log in.
- Simply follow the link that says “Apply for a Police Clearance Certificate.”
- Complete the form that appears, asking for basic details, and then click the “Submit” button.
- Next, choose the option on your screen labelled “Pay and Schedule Appointment” after navigating to the View Saved/Submitted Applications menu option.
- Because doing so online is required, the payment must be submitted in that manner.
- Any credit card or debit card, online banking services of SBI and partner banks, as well as an SBI bank challan, may be used to make the payment.passport clearance certificate free
- Now that you have selected the appropriate option, you should print the application receipt and make a note of the Application Reference Number or the Appointment Number.
- Remember to bring all of the necessary paperwork with you to the appointment, and be there on time.
|The procedure described above may also be carried out by first downloading an electronic form from the internet, then manually filling it out and storing it in XML format. You are required to proceed in the same manner as outlined before, with the exception of the section in which you fill out the application form online. In this section, you will be able to immediately upload the XML file that has already been filled up. Take note that both the submission of the form and the payment must be done online and that both must be done simultaneously.|